Below is a list of the standard fees I charge for rental property management.
Tenant Placement: One time fee of half a months rent. I will complete the following:
1) Advertise and Promote your property using digital pictures on the internet and website
2) Screen enquiries from potential tenants
3) Organize and conduct showings of the property
4) Perform a credit check and screen prospective tenants
5) Complete all Residential Tenancy forms with tenants
6) Complete a move-in condition inspection report before occupancy
7) Collect first month’s rent and security deposits on your behalf
Full Service Property Management: 10% of rental income + tenant placement fee
Conduct move in/out inspections with full reporting
Maintain records and accounts – with monthly reporting
Schedule cleaning, repairs and maintenance as required
Quick Payment by e-transfer or direct deposit
Advise on legal rent increases
Regular Scheduled Inspections of Vacant Properties for peace of mind and often to satisfy insurance requirements $40.00
These standard visual inspections will be looking for and noting signs of the following:
1. Break and enter/vandalism
2. Plumbing leaks by checking for running water and for leaks under sinks
3. Electrical outages
4. Operation of the heating system
5. Exterior damage from storms or fallen trees by visual inspection from the ground
Fliers and mail will be collected from the front doorstep and brought into the house.
Confirmation will be sent by email after each inspection within 24 hours stating the day inspection was completed and status of the property. If any problems are noted the owner will be contacted immediately by email and/or telephone.
A drive-by visual check of all properties will be done on a monthly basis. You will be contacted and emailed photos if there are concerns that may need attention.